A4 1.8T quattro sport wanted

JAM35F

Reaction score
Hi, i'm a new member and this is my first post though I've been a visitor to the site for a while. After viewing some awful cars I thought I'd put up a post regarding the car i'm after just in case you guys know of any about.

I'd like a 2000 facelift, a4 quattro sport 1.8t, saloon or avant. Must be low mileage and mint as i'm willing to pay top money for a top car.

Would prefer silver, black or grey. Should have usual sport quattro spec, half leather sports seats, 17inch alloys etc.

I'm in hertfordshire but am willing to travel virtually anywhere for the right car. Hopefully someone knows of a suitable car.

many thanks in advance

they are about, theres a black one ive seen advertised on pistonheads and one of the chaps on here has a low mileage one for sale (which i think might also be on piston heads)

I regularly look on pistonheads but didnt notice the black one, do you have a link?

also do you know who is the guy on here that may be selling a low mileage one?

cheers for your reply

you wouldnt want mine if i was selling it then.its yellow and done 170k :happy:

ok.. see the quattro dash.... could i fit 1 of those in my car straight swap like?? i like the white-ness. if not are those clusters hard to take apart to fit some ebay white dials?

dont mean to hyjack the thread but seems apropriate as were on about quattros.

cheers

Mine's up for sale @ £4695 - may not appeal to you although I do have the original alloys on reasonable P6000s that just need a refurb, I'd knock good money off if you didn't want the BBS...
634009-3.jpg

All nice cars and I appreciate the replies but I'm after one with lower miles. I hope to have it for a few years so don't want it to have sky high miles when I come to sell after adding my two years of use. Was hoping for 60k max. Have looked at three with less miles than this, all a little rough but then thats what you get from dealers. Am hoping a cherished privately owned car will come up for sale.

heh we're not going there again

If your interested then there's a thread somewhat down the page entitled "coldstart mode" and another probably on page 2 by now by bong water about him selling his car in which the high vs low mileage issue is covered.

ok.. see the quattro dash.... could i fit 1 of those in my car straight swap like?? i like the white-ness. if not are those clusters hard to take apart to fit some ebay white dials?

dont mean to hyjack the thread but seems apropriate as were on about quattros.

cheers

You would have to rewire your whole car to the later spec car as the loom is way to different.

and even with a later car the dash contains the immobiliser coding so you would need a lot of reprogramming work (if its even possible to reprogram it) to make it work

Sorry to start the whole high/low mileage issue. I'm not expecting stupidly low, but also don't want stupidly high. A little below average would be nice!! Anyway, all comments and replies are most appreciated. Hopefully the right car will come up so any future leads will be appreciated.

Mine is up for sale shortly. The mileage is average with FASH and IS spotless. Message me if you want any more info.

audi1-1.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

audi3.jpg

It will be going on the classifieds within the next couple of weeks if anyone is interested

Looking for something a bit more standard I think, looks good though.

So still on the hunt if there are any more out there, cheers

Looking for something a bit more standard I think, looks good though.

So still on the hunt if there are any more out there, cheers

That car is sweet and if you dont want the upgrades that have been done just detune it I'm sure quite a few of us would give you stock parts and cash for any of the upgrades and the body kit is infact a factory option from the dealers and quite rare, I have to say you would be hard pushed to find a better car.

I'm saying nothing other than at 60k miles you've got cambelt etc to worry about, whereas at 90k it will have been done.

there was a mint ellow on on pistonheads with about 20k on it.

Someone is coming to look at mine on saturday and it looks pretty certain he is taking it, its done just shy of 60K and the cambelt has been done, its up for £3995. If this bloke doesnt take it then feel free to come take a look, pm me sat afternoon and ill let you know what the score is

Cheers