Bumper Spoiler

g60leigh

Reaction score
Has anyone any suggestions for a replacement bumper spoiler (front of back) as mine are a bit tired and fancy something new. I want something subtle though, nothing Max Poo'wer. I would like something factory ish.

also should I colour code them or leave them black? want to make it look as low as possible

cheers:footy:

if you want to make it lower then colour coding them is the thing to do, however you may find after you do this the under the door sides will odd. this is the dilemma i am in.:think:

Has anyone any suggestions for a replacement bumper spoiler (front of back) as mine are a bit tired and fancy something new. I want something subtle though, nothing Max Poo'wer. I would like something factory ish.

also should I colour code them or leave them black? want to make it look as low as possible

cheers:footy:

The other day I saw an A4 (laser red like yours) but with colour coded front, rear and door trims, lowered with A8 alloys. Looks great and very clean and subtle all around. I would colour code the front and valances and lower door trims but that's just my opinion.

Or you can check out the rear bumper that I'm selling from my signature. :tapedshut:

votex front spoiler on mine, didnt paint as it nearly matches standard sides/rear colour

DSC00168.jpg

been into the SEAT stealership and bought one if the LEON Cupra R front splitters, seen a few pics of them and I like the look. think it is going to be a bit of a pain to make it fit, just need a nice day, when I am not at work now...

anyone tried removing the lower trim from a pre-facelift bumper, is it just the 2 screws in the inner wheel arch and then clipped on? may be easier to take it off the car and do it in my conservatory (dont have a garage :( )

removed mine in about 3 seconds on a f'ing great rock!

OK front lower trim is secured either end inside the inner wheel arch.
I have removed it, cut the splitter to size, fitted it and sealed it to the trim. Now I have to decide if I paint it to match the car, leave it so the trim is red and the splitter is stock black or paint the trim black to match the splitter:think:

Before:

100_3108.jpg

After:
27072008066.jpg

27072008065.jpg

opinions PLEASE>>>:haudrauf:

think it looks okay that can see red under it on the side trailing edge?

if I do leave the trim red and that black, I think I am going to paint the bars in the centre of the opening's black

has your car been lowered? or thinking of getting it lowered?