Few fresh pics of my car

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Been meaning to get some new pics since I put the wheels on. Unfortunately these pics have highlighted how much I want to lower the car and change the lights for facelift items.

Frontn-s.jpg

Side.jpg

Rear.jpg

I would definitely take that RS badge off.

I've been thinking about putting a 1.9TDI badge on the back of my S4. :eyebrows:

Looks really nice that Oranoco - beautifully subtle.

Nothing wrong with an RS badge on a car with a few RS bits... :p

nice motor would look so much nicerer a couple of inches lower:arco:

I would definitely take that RS badge off.

I've been thinking about putting a 1.9TDI badge on the back of my S4. :eyebrows:

agreed

car looks clean though, i hear you on the lowering front, springs are the easy cheap solution but reckon saving for full coilovers is the way to go...

Car looks good.

As for the RS badge, if you like it, keep it on!
It's your car, so don't be swayed by the opinion of others.

Car looks good.

As for the RS badge, if you like it, keep it on!
It's your car, so don't be swayed by the opinion of others.

:iagree: Everyone has different tastes...if we all liked the same it would be boring. Mods and minor tweaks are all down to personal taste.:o.k:

think I'm gonna do a R4 badge, just to be a git and get people thinking
I have the RS badges already and waiting, just need to get round to getting two 4's (going to try and put them on the wings instead of the audi oval)

Thanks for th ecomments guys.

Going to do shocks and springs as I'm not a fan of coilovers on the road as they're just a bit too harsh and the car is my daily runner

ive been told that european 1.8T Sport models had an S4 style badge on them but without the S4 writing on the badge (just the the steering wheel badge on sport models)

Anyone know anything bout this? the part number would be awesome :)