Need part numbers for RS4 / S4 mirror caps.

Andy.B

Reaction score
I cant seem to find the part no's for the S4, RS4 matt ally mirror caps can anyone help or can you even get them anymore?

Reason you can't find them, Andy...

...is they don't exist.
They are complete mirrors, not to be confused with the caps available for the very reflective B5 S4, or B6 S-Line.

Ahh ******, so i have to buy the whole mirror. Whats the cost and part no's on them then?

Looked on ebay and cant find any only the bling bling s4 mirror caps.. i want the rs4 matt mirrors.

I think they're one piece alloy items, prob be pricey.

Do the S3 ones fit???

Dunno... i know it will be ££££ but if i can get them for a reasonable price i will get them. If not i might see if i can go for some CF ones. I just wish InPro did matt versions of their chrome ones.

I bought some RS4 mirror caps(god knows what the seller did with the rest of the mirrors), but have a pre-facelift and so far haven't had any luck getting hold of some facelift mirrors to fit them on.

Might sell them if I can't find any soon as it's ******* me off having them just sitting there in the box :-(

Well if you ever want to sell them let me know :yes: ill deffo take them off you. If not do they have a part no on them?

Mine cost me about £620 the pair.

I'll dig out the invoices later, and give you the part numbers.

:ohmy: I knew they were expensive but over £500, thanks for that Siena i'll look forward to my quote from Chelmsford Audi lol

I have sent him a question to 100% confirm they will fit my car. Thanks for that link, just the look i was after at the fraction of the price. :happy:

Yep these are for our cars :yes: will be ordering a set asap:o.k:

If anyone is interested in some genuine B5 RS4 brushed aluminium caps, i've decided to sell mine. Drop me a PM.

The RS4 mirrors are £379.89 ea from the dealers.
I had a set from Germany few years back for £300, however they were for a LHD car. Not quite the correct range of adjustment and the blind spot mirror was on the left mirror.

Looks like i've done a daft thing by selling them for £130 then... D'oh!
:bye:

Really wanted to fit them as well, but couldn't find any decent priced facelift mirrors to put them on for love nor money.