then put the wheels on
0026.jpg

0045.jpg

0055.jpg

0063.jpg

007.jpg

and finally a the best pic
0016.jpg

looks nice joss matey!! cant wait to get mine slammed.

have you got any rubbing that low?

cheers lads..
theres no rubbing anywhere except the jacking points on the speed bumps.
and there a8 wheels.

oh and it's a no no on the lights as i'm now skint...all i really want to do is bin the spoiler.....it's *****.

Joss, A qiuck tip, the car will handle bettier if you lift it back up a bit and it will miss the speed bumps etc etc

Looks good tho

Apart from the rear spoiler and tail lights it looks great. I'd also go for painted lowers all around including coloured keyed front and and rear. It would still look good even without a body kit.

gonna leave it as is for a few days use and see if it settles down a bit..then see if needs raising. it's only scraping the jacking points at the mo so if i'm carefull should be alright.

docurly..i had the same thing with my beetle but can't remember if the smaller circumference means i'm going faster than my speedo or slower..?!?!
i think it means my speedo will say 30mph but i'm doing 27mph. (ruff guess)

Looking good, those wheels really set her off.

Is she a 2,6 Quattro SE?
I ask, because the OEM ride height was higher than mine when she was stock.

like the look of that - it's made a huge difference with the coilies and the wheels. i personally think the rear is a bit low (lower than the front?) and would probably raise it up a touch to put a bit of rake in if it was mine.

silver suits the b5 so much, though - sort the rear clusters out (and maybe upgrade the headlamps) and you'll be sorted :)

don't understand why every body wants to change the lights..?

i know what you mean about the back being to low but i wanted to get it level with the front...maybe higher it a couple of cm's

not sure if it's an SE or not.

looks mint joss!!! how much the alloys cost you?? i nearly was going to get some 18'' rs replica wheels but from what i heard they bad quality?

what lowering kit is yours?? mine was a 40MM and mine sits low at the back but front slightly highter. common on audi kits i think. what do you think of the handling now?? and what size are the wheels. thanks

i just sprayed the orange bits on my rear lights. dont look to bad imo.

28062008378.jpg

cheaper than face lift lights.

personally facelifts look better though.then again ive got clear clusters!

there a8 wheels from a 2000 i think..coilovers are fully adjustable fk highsports so i can higher a bit at the back if i want to but i just realised i got the old suspension in the boot and about four boxes of leaflets as well...so it might come up a bit when i take them out...ha ha

Looks great... bet your well pleased. Cant wait to lower mine and put some decent wheels on.

Well done you!!

I think she looks good! De-tangoing the car would make it look slightly younger. Smaller circum means your more than likely going slower than your speedo. Not by a huge difference though.

i nearly was going to get some 18'' rs replica wheels but from what i heard they bad quality?

Depends who's they are. I'm on my second set of replica rims and the only reason I changed them was the fact the wife had managed to curb the hell out of the two on the n/s and I damamged the fronts when I missjudged a humpback bridge and did a superb imnpression of the General Lee, landing was a bit skittish though. pmsl

Looks well smart. Even better than I expected.

Just spacers needed now.

no chance dude..the misses can't believe i've spent so much already so i need to stop.

to be honest..i'm happy with the end result but if you lower most cars they look ten times better and almost always completly different.
i think it's because there not a common alloy to use..it makes it stand out a bit more than most....i love the offset on the wheels but i think thats cause i'm used to the tuck on the wheels of me old beetle.
all in all i freakin love it..already had a few nice looks from people in the street as well.:rolleyes:

theres nothing wrong with the spoiler as far as i'm aware but it don't suit my tastes.
i'd swap if you wanted.?!?:) :)
whats the deal with removing badges?

unfortunately, i haven't got a spoiler to swap, I've been considering buying one. The only spoilers I've seen have to be sprayed, and thats where I'm a bit dubious - I've never ventured further than a brush and a tin of gloss.

no dude i mean swap boots.
me have yours no spoiler and you have mine with spoiler
:)

ah! now i see why you mention the badges - thicko me! i'd possibly be up for that

cool dude..as long as it's the same silver i'd deffo be up for that..where abouts in staffs are you.i'm in walsall

if you wanna do the swap that'd be cool as ****. i'll look over the boot lid and check for any rust or paint lift..don't think there is apart from a bit under the spoiler that could be paint pen'd in..if you do the same we could sort somit out.

as far as i'm aware, mines in excellent cond. I am interested, but I'm working away for the next 10 days, bstard i know, but can't get out of it. If you're up for it, maybe we could sort something out when i get back. Are the badges just stuck on. The A4 and audi logo are the same, but obviously the models differ

no probs dude. i'm in no rush.
yeah i presumed there stuck on so we could just remove them.
cool mate i'm very interested in swapping so when your back get in touch.:thumbsup:

another question for everyone else..do you think i should remove my mud guards as everyone else don't seem to have um on..stops the scraping i spose.