SHES BACK!!!!!!!

AUDI TURBO

Reaction score
My babys back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they done a kint jib. i post pics when can!!!!!! WINDOW TINTS BOOKED FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!!! next thurs black here we come

I different style of clear lights to before.. i have to admit i really like the new ones. they even sprayed the bottom trims up so the lights look much better. and my god. black diamond disks and pads are unreal!!!!!!! highly recomended!!!!! i have NEVER had so much brake response and feel!!

the grip is out of this world. and for £250.00 unreal. and they look sooooooooooooooooooo sexy drilled and groved

I'd go for just cross grooved.

Drilled discs are bad news.
Speaking from experience.

I personally would have spent £100 quid on some 312mm carriers (or less used), 40quid on plain 312mm disks from the factors and 60quid on some DS2500's or M1144's

Would have cost less and provided much better braking system overall imo. It'd be less prone to overheating too as the larger disks have a larger area to dissipate the heat.

YE i know i had alot of help from you guys i nearly considered that set up aragorn............but i just couldnt resist the black diamonds ones. and like said im well impressed with the result

they better not crack!!!!!!!!!!! not for what they cost. any way window tinted this week. and i really want sum new alloys to show off my new disks because my 10 spoke are rubbish too many spokes and too fat. plus i need to get me front grill sorted!!!!!!!

They will crack.

Not a question of "if", more like "when".

WHY? How can they sell them pass tests etc if they prone for cracking. how dangerous is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!