Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
29062008383.jpg

Comments

How about:

my uvver carz a Saxo innit

Each to their own as Mark said. :shrug:

thats a bit harsh aint it!! lol

could be worse... i could of put a S4 RS4 Sline badge on the car a pretend its something that it aint, now thats chavvy innit bruv!

lol i think its cool different fun and unique!!

you boring old farts!! kiss my rings!:kissmyrings: :thumbsup::jester:

Sorry mate - I'm a bit testy today, stuck in a stuffy office looking out at ****** blue skies.
I'm sure there's plenty that don't appreciate my nurburgring sticker, german plates (with 'I am the Stig' stickers) and DTM badging. ;) People in glass houses and all that!

Sorry mate - I'm a bit testy today, stuck in a stuffy office looking out at ****** blue skies.
I'm sure there's plenty that don't appreciate my nurburgring sticker, german plates (with 'I am the Stig' stickers) and DTM badging. ;) People in glass houses and all that!

lol harsh about being in a office.

ill drink this ice cold beer for you mate as im watching my wife at the bottom of the garden sun bathing! lol :moa:

sorry dude!! x x x

does any one have any orginal lights for sale please pm i need some asap just not at £120.00!!!!!!!!!1

does any one have any orginal lights for sale please pm i need some asap just not at £120.00!!!!!!!!!1

I take it you mean facelift rears?

I have a set of '99 - '01 rears, as well as a set of 07/'96 - 07/'99.

Let me know if you're interested.

Speaking of slogans, anyone remember the slogan used by Skoda "It's an Skoda. Honest!"? I remember a while ago a member here put a up similar slogan on their S3 "It's an Audi. Honest!". Just for a bit of fun. :)

Bit of fun and completely harmless. My track car has "Life begins at 140mph" and on the back "I slow for Gatso's....... Then speed up!"