Facelift door mirrors wanted

stapo69

All hail the mighty quattro!
Reaction score
I'm in need of a pair of facelift door mirrors if anyone has any? knows of any? Any A4/S4 RS4 breaking?

Lookin at your pics mate they are different. The reason I need them is I've bought some carbon mirror caps and now they've arrived it turns out they've sent me facelift ones, with the more angular glass, and I have a 1998 pre-facelift. And having waited 3 weeks for these to turn up I'm trying to source the rest of the mirrors to fit them.

Unfortunately they seem to go for quite good money, probably because they're all electric.

I'm after a set of facelift mirrors as well. Tried Motors in Motion (breakers) and they wanted £90+vat.

No thanks!!!

Hey dude, replied on RS246 to you too, I called em today as well, they said they'd had someone else ask the same thing just before I called! Spooky!

Cheapest I've found so far is more like £75 upwards, each! But that's new. I'll let you know if I come up with anything, if you'd do the same for me.

Will do mate. I've got some brushed RS4 mirrors.

Can't stand to have them just mocking me whilst sitting there in the box :(

I know what you mean, waited ages for my carbon ones to turn up form germany, and now I can't fit them godammit! Guess I'll have to survive with fitting the carbon b-pillars for now. Take my time with 8 screws, make them last!