How much for my RS8 alloys?

Fraser

Reaction score
Just bought a S4 and she came with these alloys with avon tyres.

I am not too sure about the RS8's and am looking to change them.

Unfortunately the previous owner has not really cared for them and there is the some paint flaking near the centres and some kerbing.

what are they worth? I have seen new replica's on the bay for 450ish with tyres. I would be looking to keep the tyres preferably so alloys only and with tyres prices ideas welcomed

4142193croppc0.jpg

They look *****.

Stick the standard ones back on, or get some new RS4 reps.

I do love the S4 in silver though.

i have the original s4 avus alloys, but quite like the presence of the 18 inch alloy so certainly thinking of changing them. The MTM replica's look good to me.

I already have a silver tsport so a noggy blue would have been preferred, but it's all about the performance imo

ok - so if they go on the bay what do you think?

just alloys - £150 ?
alloys and avon tyres (7mm tread all round) - £250ish?

thanks

size? OEM? how bad is the curbing? I struggled to get £350 for my mint 10 spoke OEM sport alloys

18's with 225, 40, r18 avons

replicas

flaking is there as well as minor curbing from previous owner

i sold a set of these on ebay about a month ago. condition was fairly poor, with lifting of the lacquer and minor scrape-age around the rims (no buckles / dents). has two budget tyres with 5mm tread and two over-worn tyres.

i got £80 for them. i reckon wheels-only, from those pics, you're looking at about £100, maybe a little more. to put even budget tyres on, someone would have to pay another £250 so that's where the full new package prices look attractive.

i have the original s4 avus alloys, but quite like the presence of the 18 inch alloy so certainly thinking of changing them. The MTM replica's look good to me.

The MTM reps are rare as rocking horse ****!

But I do know of a certain someone who is thinking of getting rid of his... :whistle2:

Scott - i paid you good money for your s4 alloys last time! maybe you could swing a good price for me ;) lol

sorry I don't know I expect they are 35's

cheers for the replies reckon I may have to sell alone as I won't get much back on the avons.

I also quite like the RS6 reps, seen wheelbase doing them for 450 all in in oldham - not too far a drive for me...

rs6's look attractive too, like on golfather's s4 presently on ebay

716a1zs7.jpg

79611vs2.jpg

Audi RS8 doesn't exist.

S8 alloys?