any 1 got a nintendo wii?

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
just wondering if any 1 knows if you can play ya mates online like ya can on the ps3 and xbox?? my dads just got 1 so its gotta be worth a laugh beating him at drifting!!

cheers:kissmyrings:

the kids have one and I think a few games can be played online, but not as many as ps3

nuff said!! i want 1 but i need to spend money on car b4 baby comes along!

im on the case for coilover atm! fingers crossed! im goin for euro look. deck it and get al the geomatry set to suit the lowness.

like i say... fingers crossed!

I currently work for Confused.Com. We have a Wii in the coffee room to chill out with. We had a Mario cart GP on Friday, during lunch. Was great fun. I prefer my PS3 for hardcore gaming though.

Only certain games are online for wii, and its not exactly a console for socializing online with.

Also, If you aint got Mario Galaxy then your missing a hell of a good game.

no we have not got Mario Galaxy m8,

we got our wii only a few weeks ago for a wedding pressi! is a great laugh especially when we have mates round.

i would love a ps3 but until they drop in price i aint gettin 1!! lol

Gettin Wii fit next week hopefully and the Wii is going upstairs to the kids room as I can no longer set the Wii up, just hung the tele on the wall and the remote sensor wont go up top no more. I mainly use the 360 and My next console will be Microsofts next offering, Im not into Sonys hype and the PS3 certainly isnt what I expected.

We've had Wii Fit since it came out, fantastic concept - the girlfriend and daughter love it, so I can get on and play Racedriver GRID on my p.c. in peace! (Of course by that I mean fit the 2.0 16v into my Golf...)

Gettin Wii fit next week hopefully and the Wii is going upstairs to the kids room as I can no longer set the Wii up, just hung the tele on the wall and the remote sensor wont go up top no more. I mainly use the 360 and My next console will be Microsofts next offering, Im not into Sonys hype and the PS3 certainly isnt what I expected.

our tv is hung on the wall.... just used a couple of stucky pads and stuck it under the bottom on the tv. told the console where it was and it works fine :)