New wheels.

Lee Goodall

Reaction score
I've decided to get some new wheels. Going to go for 18" with 225/40/18 tyres.

What do you think? It's between these two (I think??)...

mesh3.jpg

holsten.jpg

My preference of those two is the first set, but hard to say without seeing them on the car mate. Both will look good probably matey

Hmmm I think you need to do a photochop! Off te car the top ones look the best but I have a feeling the bottom ones will look the dog's doo daa's once fitted.

J.

Could really do with a bit of cut 'n' paste but it's raining and I can't really get out of the office either.

I think the top set will look good for sure but the bottom set will be a love or hate thing! Something about the Holstens (bottom) that I love.. kinda Euro smooth thang.

Shall I toss a coin?

tell you what, buy both and you put one set on yours, i put one on mine and you can keep the ones you like. I will keep the ones you dont like for my trouble, he he he

tell you what, buy both and you put one set on yours, i put one on mine and you can keep the ones you like. I will keep the ones you dont like for my trouble, he he he

What, you'd do that for me?.. mate honestly I wouldn't want to take advantage! lol :think:

just purchased a set of holstens myself
bit of a marmite wheel, lovem or hate em (i love em)
will post pics once on car on saturday

just purchased a set of holstens myself
bit of a marmite wheel, lovem or hate em (i love em)
will post pics once on car on saturday

Excellent.. I'll try and wait until I've seen the pics but my credit card is burning a whole in my pocket lol

Id say the first set would suit the A4 more but its all down to the style your after?

Again depends what you're after, but I'd favour the 2nd set, the holstens. Will need a good slamming to make them look real good though, but that's just a personal thing.

First ones are way to fussy for me, second ones are nice but wont look right unless the car is lowered and very clean

Holstens all the way - they keep the Audi look:
WAUFL54D4YN013468-1.jpg

The A8 Monoblocks are a cool wheel and a pain to get hold of...

The 1st set are too fussy - look like something you'd see on a Max Power'd Honda to me. I reckon if the centre wasn't scalloped to the bolt holes, and the false rim bolts were flush, instead of on a radiused plinth, they would look a lot classier:
alloy.jpg
mesh3.jpg

I really like the Holstens but don't really want to go much lower than I am now and don't know if the look will work.

Anybody got any recommendations then?

I'm still tempted by the Holstens but don't want to lose ride quality.

Changed my mind.. think I'm going to copy everyone else and get some 18" RS4 Reps. I know they suit the car and should look good with my ride height.

Cheers for the input everybody :respekt:

C'mon, you know you want to (I've even jacked up Liam's car for you to give you an idea of ride height...)
A4Holstens.jpg

:thumbsup:

Go for the Holstens, they look really good and are out of the norm..they are on the lines of the A8 monoblocks. The first set as mentioned look too max power....

Even if you have a slight drop the car will look sweet!!!

C'mon, you know you want to (I've even jacked up Liam's car for you to give you an idea of ride height...)
A4Holstens.jpg

:thumbsup:

Cheers for doing the pic mate. Looking good but I managed to get a good deal on RS4 reps so I've gone down the same route as all the others before me lol.

I'd have had the Holstens.

Not only do they make your car look different to every other A4 out there they are also named after a beer. :)

RS4's have been done to death.