JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance

Thread: Selling my B5

Neutral

Status

Smile Selling my B5

Hey,
    I'm selling my '98 B5 A4 1.8SE (pre facelift). Hoping to get a B7 S-line TDI.
    The thing is I have installed projectors as well as facelift rear lenses on the car. Am I better off replacing with the originals and selling the projectors and lenses on ebay. I also have an RS4 grill which I could change. THe car looks much better with the lights and grill but the car has done 125K so not sure if it's worth that much (albeit it's recently had new rear break discs and pads, timing belt and water pump change as well as having 10 months MOT left on it).

So my question is am I better leaving the car as is or putting the original parts back on and selling the lights and grill separately on ebay?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by diarmuid View Post
    Hey,
    I'm selling my '98 B5 A4 1.8SE (pre facelift). Hoping to get a B7 S-line TDI.
    The thing is I have installed projectors as well as facelift rear lenses on the car. Am I better off replacing with the originals and selling the projectors and lenses on ebay. I also have an RS4 grill which I could change. THe car looks much better with the lights and grill but the car has done 125K so not sure if it's worth that much (albeit it's recently had new rear break discs and pads, timing belt and water pump change as well as having 10 months MOT left on it).

So my question is am I better leaving the car as is or putting the original parts back on and selling the lights and grill separately on ebay?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

ILL have ya rear lenses mate

Now to many mods to list! Lots of power, torque and Leather!