Will there ever be a week when the car dont break?

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
whats next!??!?

pass window fell off its runner (so i thought) so off with the door card to fix it. No, its all in tact... window is connected to runner with a little plasic green bit via a alan key bolt that does up and pinches the window to it. i thought this bolt had come loose. the bolt its as tight as it can go, problem is the metal bit that sits in this green plastic bit moves inwards (towards rear of car) on the runner, gets stuck and makes window go up wonkey.

thing is, there is nothing in the runner stopping this from going up, its all greased up, and dont look broken. i dont know what its causing it. any one had same problem? know how to fix it?

i have disconnected the switch for now to stop any 1 opening it.

cheers:keule:

Exactly why I hate people slamming my doors, you never know what damage can be done to electric windows and their components. My brothers BMW coupe is a very good example as he has both windows fail at the same time.

mite just get the windows tinted now... the man i know takes all the windows out and does it properly... he can fix it when it goes back in! lol kills 2 bird with 1 stone! :evil