Boost Guages

Markey

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get one of these, in the UK... I just need the mounting pod so that it looks neat and tidy when fitted.

Boost Guage Pod

Cheers guys.

its the only thing i can find that keeps it neat, i dont want those ones that sit on the stearing colum etc with the wires hanging out the back.

what about the one that goes along the door frame (main beam)? do they have anything for the Audi? I know they have something like that for almost all Japanese make

On the door pillar year but having it in the fron where the air vent is makes it easier to wire in i think.

I have the complete APR kit not never out of the box. I bought it for my S4 I'm in two minds on whether to fit it into my RS. I'm thinking of fitting one in the cup holder especially if it has a memory or alarm function.

I'd sell the complete kit only.

Is it the one that i have show above, if so how much do you want????

Yes it is identical to that. I think it looks good and is even better looking in the flesh. It is a solid mounting pod and quality looking gauge.

Basically what I paid for it. I think it was £120. It could even have been more?

OK where did you get it from as i would like a second one to go with it.

IS it not listed on the site?
Im guessing that i will need to give them a ring..
Do they have to come with the boost guage as i need just second mouning for a temp sensor.

APR's pod sticks out a bit whereas AWE makes a center vent pod that is less obtrusive.

AWE

A-pillar pods are common, too. BUT... if you have an A-pillar airbag, forget about it - very dangerous! If the airbag deploys, the guage becomes a cannon ball directed right at your head!

looks great although im trying to get them into the uk and they charge an arm and a leg to post here.
That one does look much better though.
Anyone know where i can get one in UK please?

[ QUOTE ]
Markey said:
looks great although im trying to get them into the uk and they charge an arm and a leg to post here.
That one does look much better though.
Anyone know where i can get one in UK please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes they are on ebay.

I think there's a guy named Overspun who sells something like the APR unit (gauge not included), too. He made the piece himself and sells it on ebay, too. I think the piece is really inexpensive, too.