Strange Request

duane

Reaction score
To cut a long story short.....My car has been in the Repair centre for the past month having a full respray....I went to collect it last week and my interior which is Blue alcantara was all greased up,worn and gruby looking.....So after a heated talk with the manager he said he would clean it....I dont think it will look how it did when it's done....Anyway i told him i had pictures of my interior so i can show how good it looked before it went in and i haven't (gutted, thought i did)

So my request is: Can anyone who's got Blue Alcantara send me any interior pics, more interested in the door cards if possible? I have the carbon trim aswell.

Any help really appreciated, thanks.

I've got some pics of mine, the same interior and trim, I'll pm you them as soon as I remember my photobucket password!

There is proper fabric / alcantara cleaner sold in halfords or places of the such like... I used it on my seats when i bought them for my other car it brought them up like new but it wont do anything to the flat spots, id advise to buy the scotch guard in a can and spray them after they have been cleaned as if it does get anything on in the future it will be easier to get off.

I've got some pics of mine, the same interior and trim, I'll pm you them as soon as I remember my photobucket password!

Nice one mate, if you can get them to me tonight that'd be wicked....:thumbsup:

There is proper fabric / alcantara cleaner sold in halfords or places of the such like... I used it on my seats when i bought them for my other car it brought them up like new but it wont do anything to the flat spots, id advise to buy the scotch guard in a can and spray them after they have been cleaned as if it does get anything on in the future it will be easier to get off.

Cheers Andy for the info, i think i'll get some of the protector once i get my car back....I'm hoping the garage do a top job after the way i got revved up over it, after all it's there **** up :gun2: