black diamond disks, ebc pads jetex full exhaust system
all recently fitted

full service history
just had major service cambelt etc.

currently on 15's but have set of 17's aswell

poineer stereo, infinity speakers, rear amp bypassed
12" in-phase sub/amp kit

all in she stand me at around near 4k.
just wondering what she is worth if i was to sell.

audi1.jpg

oh and she is on 74 thou milage and now has clear side repeators

Nice colour fella white is the new black!!!!

i guess it really does depend on the buyer and whether they want it. When i was watching ebay when looking to buy my car i noticed a lot of V6's selling for a pittance, some even below a grand. I guess the fuel economy in today climate makes them a bit less desirable. As for your car i cant really say, but i dont think it would be much over £1500

v6? 2.4 petrol or 2.5 diesel? i personnally love white cars, seen some very nice brand new cars local to me, 911, golf gti etc in white, does seem to be making a comeback, but have noticed older a4's in white seem to go for bargain prices on ebay

yer, the affordability of them was the main reason we baught ours. We paid £1200 for a 1.8TS Avant. Its got a slight dent on the front wing but otherwise mechanically fine. Turbo was replaced 30k ago and timing belt was done 20k ago.

Our previous car was a 2001 Fiesta 1.3 which we sold for 1300 on ebay after buying the A4. The missus was a bit apprehensive about changing an '01 car for a '96 model but shes seen the light now and its amusing to see the audi is better equipped and more comfy than the nearly new fiesta her mum just baught.

All this doesnt make it very good for selling them on. But for the money i paid for it i'll run it for a year or two and hopefully sell it on for similar money. The missus paid £2600 for the fiesta 18 months before we sold it, and i'd imagine if we sold the audi after 18 months the total running costs and depreciation arent going to exceed the £1300 we lost on the fiesta in the same time frame!