Brake Discs

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well on my many hunts for bargains I found this offer for brake disc over on Audizine and thought I would share as I now run B5 RS4 brakes and discs are like £215 +VAT and drilled are £1700 +VAT each but this company will do what ever format you want for a lot less.

B5 RS4 delivered price of $650 way cheaper than stock.
Here's the thread over on Audizine you can have them anyway you like.
adam@supremepower.com

The guy does disc for all Audi's so dont just think this is for the RS4

are ther standard rs4 size? they don't look like they are filling his wheel like normal.
are they 360x32mm? if so it sounds like a good deal.
let us know if you order and see the goods.

I just bought some B7 discs and calipers second hand.....hopefully wont need to buy any more for a loooooong time!

The link is for all discs (A4, S4 RS4 A6 TT etc...) and he can make up what ever you want, I was just asking for B5 RS4 discs cost.

Like you I'm good but I am aware that the B5 RS4 disc can be prone to warp so if funds permit I may buy a set for spares but saying that I would love to upgrade to the B7 RS4 brake at some time but at over £100 for pads I'm somewhat reluctant as I only pay £25 for Mintex for the B5 RS4 brakes plus they are quite amazing as is.

tell me about it! just bought some new through a chap called Christian Meyer on eBay (well off eBay as I see no reason to pay eBay for the priviledge!).
just sold my B5 calipers and discs to a spaniard who by conincidence is doing the exact same BT build as me! don't think he had done his homework on hub carrier requirements but think he is going down the adapter route.

Does anyone know where you can get the brake pad wear sensors for B5 RS4 non OEM pads?

just an update.... read the above an got very excited! e-mailed
the following

hey Adam

just been directed to your audizine page via audi-sport.net thanks to docurley
it all looks too good to be true! what price would a pair of standard front (360x32) and a pair of standard rear be for a 2000 B5 Rs4?
silver finish is great and i'd want them purely drilled and chamfered as offered (front and rear to share similar drill pattern obviously)
have you had much experiance shipping to the UK?
some total costs would be great if you can find the time

thanks in advance

Aidan

recieved

I cannot accomodate your rs4 nor do I ship overseas...I'm sorry

.:adam woodhams:.
.:preferred sales inc. mobile

so kinda killed that plan