Which Grille?

Cory

Reaction score
Website
www.msn.com
I know this topic has been whored but i need your help? Which grille do you like better on a silver? The Kamei Grille or the RS4 grille? my car is stock right now so it will be one of my first mods. Thanks in advance.

I have a silver A4 and intend to fit the RS4 Grill (mind you I am fitting a RS4 style kit), I don't like the hole left buy the Kamei Grill.

I have just fitted the RS4 grille to my red 2.8 quattro. I think it looks mint!

[ QUOTE ]
docurley said:
I have a silver A4 and intend to fit the RS4 Grill (mind you I am fitting a RS4 style kit), I don't like the hole left buy the Kamei Grill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Docurley something that would look pretty tight for your grill(and to match the RS4 kit) would be the wwwlltek.com RSR.5 grill.

I just bought the RS4 grill as well and I think it looks really good, I'm not too big on that hole in the Kamei grill either.....go for the RS4 grill.

[ QUOTE ]
Audi_A4_Quattro said:
[ QUOTE ]
docurley said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Docurley something that would look pretty tight for your grill(and to match the RS4 kit) would be the wwwlltek.com RSR.5 grill.

[/ QUOTE ]
UH_A4_B5_Grill_RSlook_instlld_ICB5_05_Z.jpg

Hummmmmm

It's a bit expensive($188), but i think it might be worth it. Whichever way you go, you can't really go wrong.

I have a 98 A4 and i fitted the RS4 grille to mine, looks great, i just need matching lower trim now !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I recently asked at mu Audi stealership about the rs4 grill and they drew a blank. It it a genuine grill you are fitting and if so do you have a part number?

Thanks

I got my genuine RS4 one from vagparts.com part number 8D0 853 651T 1L1 for £44.25 delivered. Only 10 days ago! and it is very easy to change!