New to the Audi scene!

ArmyA4

Crusing with the windows down!
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just recently bought an A4 2.8 quattro. Im new to the Audi scene and don't know much about the cars or the engines. Im not really looking to do a lot of mods. Just browsing mostly. But I am gonna be looking for a pair of 18" wheels. I live on the east coast in North Carolina. So if anyones near that area hit me up!

Welcome aboard, buddy.

Do post some pictures of your car!

Hey thanks guys! I appreciate it. I would post some pics but I'm over here in Iraq and I only have like 4 pics. And there ones my wife took so I'll try to get some up. Thanks agian!

Well if going 18" you may want to also look at lowering the car as the car will look like it's a 4x4 once you put them on. As for not doing much I would suggest you avoid not logging on here much as you may pick up the modding bug which will consume you.
:jump:

I'll vouch for that!!!! just ordered my new bottom arms from MEYLE, new poly bushes, brembos are in the garage, turbo is in new york waiting on ed picking it up, pistons and rods are in the garage too, saving for ecu and mapping, as well as the work to be done to the head., i;ve got the bug!!!!!

Well I used to have an '99 Infiniti G20/Nissan Primera and man it all started with some window tint and a CAI. But after that I caught the bug and I started with the little things. I was gonna plan on putting a turbo on it but my brother totalled it while I was over here. So when I went home on leave I went out the second day I got home and bought me my A4! I don't really have the money to do a lot of stuff to the car so I'm really just looking at tint and rims. I think I'll be able to talk the wife into maybe letting me get some shocks and struts.

Well you sort of ok to a degree as you have the 2.8 which as very limited options when it come to the engine so you should be fine and if you have the 12v even less.

well thats shity. really the only thing i've found for my car is a supercharger and even thats 5 grand. so i don't know. man thats a bummer

You can pick up Supercharger for around $3700 and some time less if you know where to look I bought mine for $3700 new when I had my 2.8 so bargains can be had.

So if you are looking at these you must have the 30v 2.8.