Floor mats

Biglockie

Aye you know it makes sense
Reaction score
MY drivers side mat has a hole in it any ideas where I can get a new set for the front , the tailored ones that fit, without goin to the stealership??

I looked for ages but couldn't find anything of the appropriate quality, so ended up paying £40 to the dealer for the proper ones. You can get cheap aftermarket ones but they'll still cost you £20 or so, so might as well get the real thing.

£40 isnt too bad Andy might just go to them, I was expecting a phone number for a price LOL

cheers dude

They are beautifully made so worth it in my opinion and the dealer had them in stock. Just a shame you can't by just the drivers side for £20

I bought a set from VW, as the Passat has the same floor pan i guessed they would fit and i was right a full set of mats for £30 :)

Any idea how much the genuine audi rubber mats are ??

Bear in mind there are 2 different qualitys. There's the hideous manmade fibre mats which are about £35 for the set and really naff, and then there are the proper woven type mats which perfectly match the carpet that are £40 for the fronts and £25 for the rears.