anyone interested in a group by for B7 8 pot calipers with pads?

jcb

Reaction score
looking at a unit price of around £850-900. options include red stuff/yellow stuff/OEM pads, includes all clips and bolts to fit straight onto a B5 S4 hub carrier with 360mm B5 RS4 discs.
Already have a few buyers and a willing supplier in Germany.

please pm me if interested.
need genuine interest with commitment to buy within the next two weeks

that'll be a no then.....

think I may be able to get it down below £850 as I have been pointed towards another dealer.

well at the moment i definitly cannot afford, so it's a no.

Sorry Ed no from me too would love em but skintos fella.

Would of bitten your arm off 2 months ago but have just shelled out on a simple disc and pad upgrade!!! Oh well maybe next year!

I have just completed my movit kit which was just under what your asking DAM !!!

Hope you get some more interest.

none to be honest, bad timing, teh RS246 crew seem to have there fingers in with a few other german dealers and a £50-100 saving doesn't seem enough to interest them.
think when there are lots of MRC and Star type dealers fitting them they just get them done and pay.
I am far too tight!

just ordered them. £880 with red stuff pads.
Thing is they bolt straight on, they are designed for the discs I have and I don;t have to **** around getting lines made. easy option, write the cheque!

I am convincing myself that as I have just sold my Porsche Brembo 4 pots, B5 RS4 front calipers and a host of other unwanted stuff that I am paying for them with money I am making off those...............keep dreaming!