Black B5 With RS4-Style Front Bumper...

Siena

Reaction score
Spotted this B5 in the carpark of my local gym.

Had some interesting features - aftermarket clear headlamps, RS4-style front bumper, Lexus-style rear lamps, aftermarket skirts, big wheels, (19's?) smoothed bootlid (didn't like it) RS4-style rear bumper with the licence plate just slapped on.

Also had a fake silver shark fin aerial stuck to the rear screen. Hmmm.

Took some pictures of it, next to mine...

22042008480.jpg

22042008481.jpg

22042008483.jpg

22042008485.jpg

22042008484.jpg

22042008482.jpg

I don't actually mind that smoothed boot lid, looks almost a little like an Evo. Would look much better with a facelift flush lock though.

He must have been gutted when he got back to the carpark seeing "what he could have won"!

I don't actually mind that smoothed boot lid, looks almost a little like an Evo. Would look much better with a facelift flush lock though.

He must have been gutted when he got back to the carpark seeing "what he could have won"!

Lol! i couldn't have said it better. Although i believe Siena's beast would put most peoples cars to shame.

The square plate on the front looks odd, and i agree with Blue that the lock stands out a little too much. >_<

And i've even considered a Reiger front bumper before as a good substiute for an RS4, but seeing the two side by side and if I ever do it, it will be OEM RS4 bumper all the way!

How on earth have you managed to make the court building look like a nice back drop? lol

I had to dig out a picture to confirm if that's actually the A4 I saw in Ipswich last year. The reg definitely rings a bell but couldn't be sure because of the body work changes. Wow! Having checked the photos its definitely is the car (see below), and its changed since I last saw it.

26-05-07_1334.jpg

It's a 1.8T sport. I met the owner in Tesco in Martlesham/Ipswich (Siena knows where) but we didn't chat for long. Then introduced him to ASN. He introduced himself to the forum and says his A4 needs to undergo some work but not sure if he's still active. Hope he doesn't mind me posting this pic of his. LOL.

I used to see his A4 very often whilst driving to Ipswich town and back. Unfortunately I no longer live in suffolk due to change of jobs otherwise I'd be popping round to see Siena's engineering masterpiece.

Siena, it's a small world!

If I had your car Siena with a mint new paintjob, I don't think I'd park it within about 20 feet of another car lol

I'd find some far away empty corner of the car park.

Dan, I was parked well away from all cars.

Just parked next to the A4 for photography purposes.