*POLL* Audi's latest designs

Never_Follow

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1082143315Never Follow">

What are your feelings on Audi's latest designing? (As shown in the brand new Audi A6)
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Amazing - The best styling to date!
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Slightly better than past designs
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Eh, about the same
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Sort of a degradation
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Horrible! So d*mn ugly.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />Nothing will ever beat the B5 chasis

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

8465_4430_gallery1.jpg

8467_4432_gallery3.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Should have included a "Need more time to decide" option. From experience, the longer it takes me to make my mind up to a car's appearance, the more I like it when I do. Anyway, have only seen pictures so far.

I believe the current A6 design to be absolutely the best looking car ever. I'm sorry to see the change, but, I to will probably grow ever fond of the new design over an extended period of time.

The front end is more distinguished and seperates itself from the A4 line, which has always been an issue with Audi's. I believe the grille to be an upgrade and much more impressive looking. Don't think it could get much better. Audi definatly knows how to build an automobile.

Just my two cents...