selling my 1.8 tqs

KevM3

Reaction score
ive had a great 5 months with my A4 tqs but sadly it has to go im leaving the audi scene ,this is my first audi after 15 bmws & the lure of the blue propeller pulls once again , i would def buy another audi one day , it would be an S4 next time , its in the classifieds on this site & on ebay too, item number 280216259695

Oh. Shame to lose a member. Still, BMW's are great cars, hope you pop in from time to time?

And, best of luck with your new car.

Kev, just looked at the clasified's and I am sure ur car is the one I nearly bought from Jeff Whites....maybe 4-5 years ago. I don't think there are many tqs on a T plate in Cardiff. I remember looking at it on a Friday and getting the deposit sat morning, driving there and the tw*ts had sold it to someone else that morning. Good luck with what ever you find yourself driving though, and good luck with the sale.

i dont think this was the car from jeff whites , i bought this from swindon last year ,before that i thinhk the car was from middlesborugh, its still for sale ive dropped the price now a bit