My S4 for sale :-(

Some pics.....

P1030360-1.jpg

P1030369-1.jpg

DSCF0499.jpg

if this was avant i would be knocking on ur door cash in hand...
good luck with the sale.:icon_thumright:

That car is immaculate, hope she goes to a good home, and good luck with your new car.

does not say how many miles it has done

very nicely presented

Dude! What happened to the 500 bhp dreams? Ended so soon! And an A3 auto?!?!? You'll be back, be bored too quick of that! At least you're staying german though. I was considering getting rid of mine for an oil burner, then a saw the light! Be a sad day when she goes, someone'll have a fight gettin the keys out of your hands!

Guys, guys guys, please dont make this any harder than it is already being haha. I need an auto, badly, 31 and I struggling to walk at times, which makes me poorly with all the driving! No-one wants 550bhp more than me, trust me!! If I could justify having it as a weekend car/toy, I would love to.
A3 auto i know, just want something easy to drive, but still fun. Eventually want to build my business up to be able to own an RS6 (in auto lol)!
Ive had no end of stick, my mates own a list of cars, Skylines, Elise's, S3's, Merc's, AC'd beemers etc!
I will be back lol!

Well good luck to you mate, it's never easy, but an RS6 is definately the way forward, something awesome to aim for, would certainly make me work damn hard, if I wasn't so ****** lazy!

Post this in the A3 section! Might be some people looking to upgrade! good luck with the sale mate!

Haha, nice try! Possible I bet, but uber pricey!

MTM did the auto to manual conversion, wonder if they could do manual to auto?

As im now single, will be an A3, then an Avant of some description! No more poon-tang for me with an estate lol! But then.... room for a bed in the back!!

Dan. have you christened the avant properly?

i would have the s4 off you if they werent so much money to maintain lovely condition

I've just paid 6k for one and had a 1.5k gearbox problem. :(

Could've had yours....

Only drove it twice.

Pick it up tomorrow though! :o.k:

Mate, if it had been 5 weeks ago i'd have had a look.