New facelift via new rims???

Turbo Lag FTW

Hate those none insured you know who types
Reaction score
Carlisle, Cumbria. Not Geordie nor Scotch!
Tyres are due to be renewed but I think the alloys are too. The alloys on my car are the stock 5 spokers and they have seen better days, tyre centre suggested refurbing before putting on new tyres. But I think its time the car got a little facelift and I thinks some new rims are in order. Think I`ll get some opinions on the rims Ive shortlisted so far, only the 3, you know the score, way too many Alloys to choose from :)

Firstly the Hanzo, maybe over the top.
15640_EN

Or the Mugellos, slick and stylish.
15640_EN

Or the Mito KX, which are currently on special offer for a real good price.
mitokx.jpg

Mugellos.

Pretty similar to BBS LM's, so my choice.

Mugellos, they will look sweet on your car!!

Definitely the Mugello's. Will look superb!

Hmmm now that I finally decided on the Mugello`s (and thank you guys for your opinions). Its all down to the matter of the size, they come in 8,0x18, 9,0x18 or 8,0x17 for the A4. So my question now is will the ride be very harsh on the two 18 sizes or is the 17s just a bit to sensible, lol its such a headache with all the choices. Makes you wanna scream ahhhh lol.

18's would suit the car far better, the Muggello's are very nice I have had my greedy eye on them too if I decide to keep my B5 and mod it

if your ganna get nice wheels then go for 18's they fit the arches better than 17's
also im lowered and dont get any rub
find out if these have polished lips or not though..

I would go ultraleggra..... half the weight

thanks

The Dotz are very nice wheels i had been looking at them for a while before i picked up the BBS.

Hiya turbo

Right ive been looking at these prices for you and i can do that rim cheaper than Alloywheels.com

from them inc Carriage is £710.00

I can do them for £700 inc vat and Carriage, thats the 8x18 in a 5x112 using 225/40/18 tyres

My name is Craig and my number is 01614948343

regards

Craig

9*18's are going to be tight if dropped. my 8*19's et35 are fighting for room under the arch, both on coilover side and on arch side. taken the paint of my arch!