Stage 3 turbo & Stage 1 chip

Audi2ner

Reaction score
As you can see im new here. Well i have one quick question to ask yall, im going to be getting a car real soon and i was thinking about getting a mitsubishi but then i saw the a4 with a kit and it looked pretty cool to me. When i was looking for a4's around my area i came across one that says that it has a stage 3 greddy turbo upgrade and a stage 1 chip and i was wondering how much HP those upgrades will give you. I dont know much about Audi's but i would like to know more about them.

thanx in advance

I don't know about the stage 3 greddy turbo, but depending on where you go to get the stage 1 chip, it will give you an increase in hp between 30-50hp

WIth the greddy, you usually get a very high increase in HP, but with the stage 1 chip, I have no idea show it would act. IMO, it sounds like its a good find. I'm sure someone else on here will help you out with the exact or near exact hp/torque increases with the greddy.

Heres the full description of the car, let me know if you think this is a good deal or not. Price is $14,500

1999 Audi A4, stage 3 Greddy turbo upgrade w/stage 1 chip, Audi S4 spoiler kit, custom whls, have all orig parts, high flow Remus exhaust, very fast, no other like it, bought & modified in Germany, newspeed springs.

newspeed? did the seller mean neuspeed? better be careful the seller doesn't even know what he spent his money on. find out what tuning co. installed the stage 1 chip. apr and awe i found are the best as i have driven two different a4's each with a different chips. awe seemed to produce a little more from the low. hope this helps. greddys website will also have est. hp upgrade, but that all changes when other mods are applied on top of it such as chip, exhaust et cetera...

How many miles on the car, cause if it has all of these mods done to it, you know the car has been already raced the [censored] out of.

it doesnt say how many miles it has but im goin to try to get more info. about this. So does anyone know about how much hp it will have. B/c if it has 75k or less on it and i can get it at a lower price im goin to go for it.
thanx for your replies