brake issue?

xxbmxlsxx

Reaction score
i have an 01 s4. only has 49000 miles but when i first start driving the car it keeps flashing the esp light and the brakes keep doing something like abs does in the snow. tonight the abs light and the esp light came on and the car was almost disabled for a minute. but after driving nice and easy for a bit it stops doing it almost like it goes away when it warms up. also the right rear brake seems to be rubbing. i can hear a rotating sound and when i stopped it smelled at that corner like burning brake. help i just bought this car and it seems to be the only issue.

the guy i bought it from said it needed a new abs sensor due to him putting in new axles and cv's. is that true?

He may have accidentally cut the cable to the ABS sensor. These sensors are prone to failure anyway and I think are fairly reasonable to fix.

is there a good place on the web where i can buy parts cheaper than at a dealership? why would the issue be much less apparent when the car is warmed up? thats what i dont understand.