s4 2.7 exhaut

chubbs358

Reaction score
who in the uk make systems for 2.7 s4's that are loud and who makes quiet one. also sorry if this is a dumb question but what are Piggie's and i dont mean the farm anamal

thanks
mark

Milltek make a resonated (quieter) system and a non-resonated (louder) system for around £700, seems the common choice in these cars. However I've just had MIJ performance make me a system, for around £500, they'll make whatever style and noise you want, worth the trip if you can, they really know their stuff.

As for 'piggies' i think it's more of an american phrase for gutted pre-cats, emptying the catalytic converters nearest the turbos, allowing easier breathing and cooler running. Also give you a slight increase in power and more noticeably a little more torque.

Hope this helps ya.

I have had my custom MIJ exhaust for a few years. The can make it to your spec and they did 2 100 cell cats for me at the same time, cheaper than a single audi cat for the wole shumonga.

i think i will be going for a loud system

If I remove or gut the pre cats, how will i fair at the MOT emissions test?

Should be perfectly fine as you'll still have the main cats

Before I gutremove my pre cats - are there other guys on the forum who've removed them and got throught the MOT on an S4?

I've MOT'd S4 with pre-cats removed, and they've never failed on the strength of that...