Anyone with a 95-99 FWD got a rear shock absorber lying around they want to sell?

Yaseen

Reaction score
Website
wwww.audifanatics.co.uk
My nearside rear Bilstein Sprintline has blown - only been on for around 2 years so not pleased!Thus need a oem/cheap shock in good condition.

Bilstein have lifetime warranty so chasing Awesome GTI who i got it from (so far useless service, my email replied with "please call in" so did and first they denied they supplied it, then advised no warranty left. So now waiting for them to go and check what it says on the Bilstein website. Muppets!

On the otherhand can recomment PSI Tuning as an Indie based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme as had a front track rod changed today by them- some decent Audis on site and good people. Decided to take it there after the MOT place said "never seen a track rod like that, we normally do Peugots....but we can have a go" :)

***** i think i've just binned mine, i'll go and have a look and get back to you in the morning.

Macca/Billy many thanks will send you a pm

what are bear tokens?? happy to pay for postage or maybe pick em up as need to get the mot done with 7 days!!

Wow, a single rear damper required?!

Just buy a matching pair new, stop being tight!

Wow, a single rear damper required?!

Just buy a matching pair new, stop being tight!

Trust me- I'm not tight ;-). My rs4 bumper was sprayed at a Merc approved bodyshop and my suspension is modifed Bilsteins shipped in from the states.

Just on a self-imposed budget (hence staying away from this forum and modifying temptation!!) right now as just turned self-employed so need to get a large mortgage deposit together in-order to get a mortgage.

Taking my IAM this year along with a evening college course on basic mechanics and fast road/track driving tution afterwards. 2009 or early 2010 will see me buy a respected perfomance car (undecided which) if work goes steady (touch wood).