H&R Sport Springs vs. Eibach Prokit Springs

Kasper

Reaction score
I know this question has probably been asked many times. I would like to lower my car a bit to fill the fender gap a bit. I heard some horror stories about Eibach springs starting to sag after only a year. So I am leanign more towards H&R sports, but it claims to only lower the front 1.25" and the back 1.0". It also has a side note it may vary for cars with factory sport suspensions. I am just afriad after spending $$$, the car looks pretty much thee same. Has anyone with B5 quattros installed H&R sport springs? Did much did it lower the car, Any pics to share would be great. That's why I am also considering Eibachs since it'll lower front 1.4" and rear 1.3". Are Eibachs not as good compares to H&R. I've been going crazy thinking about this since I'll be taking the car in tomorrow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hueyoz, coilovers are adjustable springs, you can choose how much to lower or raise your car. And Kasper, if you have the sport package, you already have the eibach springs on your car, I just read an article about it in Euro Tuner a month ago. I just bought some Intrax springs that are supposed to lower the car 1.7 in the front and 1.5 in the back, I'll try to get some pics for you when I install them tomorrow........