Its Been A while

Glenn A4

Loving the A4
Reaction score
Havent posted much latley, what with moving in to a new place which has no out side tap so have to clean the car at work and i always forget to take my camera.

But i did today and gave her a much needed clean.

Some befores

100_0166.jpg

100_0168.jpg

Ok so on to the clean first i aplyed safe degreser around all the seals and skirts and left it to dwell for around 10mins

Then soaked the car in safe deg and megs shampoo plus

I moved on to the wheels using megs wheel brightner and megs metal polish to remove any tough tar spots,

They looked like this Before
100_0167.jpg

Then i soaked the car in megs safe degreser and shampoo plus left for 5mins then pressure washed off.

100_0175.jpg

100_0174.jpg

100_0172.jpg

Clean with shapoo plus and megs mit then rolled her inside the yard to dry off. Using megs last touch detaling spray to help the drying.

While i waited for the car to fully dry i got stuck in to the exhaust

Before
100_0171.jpg

After
100_0192.jpg

Car fully dry now had a little scuff to fix on the front bumper my own fault done a u turn and caught it on a high kerb.

100_0170.jpg

100_0169.jpg

Masked up
100_0179.jpg

100_0178.jpg

Smothed the area off wit some 500 grit wet&dry and primed. While it was drying i Polished the entire car with SRP.

After I painted the scuff looks 100 times better now. And finshed by polishing the car again and applying meg nxt gen wax.

Rolled outside for all the afters.

100_0188.jpg

The scuff has gone now luckly most of it was under the bumper but it was visible in some places.
100_0189.jpg

100_0190.jpg

100_0191.jpg

It does look fantastic.

Didn't even think it looked too dirty in the 'before' pics... but then I did think those wheels had a light anthracite finish until I saw the 'after' shots!

all i can say is !!!!!!BLING!!!!!! very clean looking nice to :)

My mate Russ used to own that car.

Quick for a 1.8T, looks the nuts as well.

Sweet looking motor! Think I will have to give mine a good clean.......WHEN I can get it out the garage!! as the builders doing the loft conversion put their skip in front the garage doors. Luckily the missus never uses her car so it looks like I have to endure her Micra for the next 4 weeks AGHHHHH!!!!

My mate Russ used to own that car.

Quick for a 1.8T, looks the nuts as well.

yeah thats who i brought it off havent had any major problems with ithad to replace the air mass meter and coil pack the other day but apart from that its fine (touch wood)