330 BHP A4 Ebay

Wonder what the reserve is? Also wonder what the Insurance woud be!!.Hell of a lot of car though.

Looks mint. Wonder what the torque figures and MPG are like in comparison to an S4.

Going to watch this one with interest to see what it goes for. A similar age/mileage/bhp S4 would go for around £7500 I'd think.

Boy that looks like it could be a sweet buy and a bargin and all in a Quattro package.

Byzan, This would be a great car for you plus you would have loads of parts to sell and could use if you wanted (providing the price is right) and had I not have had my RS4 body on my car I would have been looking at buying this myself.

hmm now thers a thought,lol Nah things are tight since the divorce etc etc.

If i play my cards right i will shove the APU engine in with the 6 speed and a spec clutch.

I will watch and wonder tho

Hi,I have a4 tq 2000 180bhp and I try to buy dump valve and induction kit...but it s not so easy:blackrs4:

I boght dump valve from germany but is very very silent...pls let me know if you know what to buy...many thnx

oh c**p, i have nearly built my car, just saving last bit for the ATP turbo, and along comes one already done, and a quattro as well. i hope it goes for a lot otherwise i'm going to be well cheesed off. :)

LOL maybe i should have kept this to myself then as it seems to be tempting people :)

Interesting. When I was down at JBS the other week getting my remap, I asked Mike about bt upgrades for the A4 (they had turbos on display in a cabinet and bt conversion brochures but all for transverse 1.8Ts), he said it would be no problem and that they had just finished one.

Wonder if its the same one?

That's exactly the sort of thing I want. Don't think th ewife will let me even think about it at the moment as she want another horse.

Well tell her if you get this there'll be 330 stampeding thoroughbreds under your right foot...

sweet car but will somebody tell me HOW THE HELL HE GOT WHITE DIALS ME WANT THEM AND CANT FIND HOW OR WHERE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

White dials were standard on the facelift 1.8T QS models.

Not plug-and-play in your car either.

Interesting. When I was down at JBS the other week getting my remap, I asked Mike about bt upgrades for the A4 (they had turbos on display in a cabinet and bt conversion brochures but all for transverse 1.8Ts), he said it would be no problem and that they had just finished one.

Wonder if its the same one?

It is the same car. This is owned by a lad where I work, he has confirmed it was JBS, says they were really good, put in loads of extra work just to get it right.

Wonder why he is selling so soon after it was finshed then.

Says the reason is divorce but you never know, could have problems

Hi.

I've not been on the forum in ages; it's my car on ebay...the Audi has to go to pay for solicitors bills and hopefully a bit towards the settlement (really chuffed about that btw, especially as I literally just got it back).

JBS spent hours and hours on the car and didn't let me have it back until they were completely happy with it.

Hope all is well and good to see the forum still going strong.

Greg

Real shame to hear that after you put all that time and money into it.

Good luck with the sale :)

sounds like a cracking car, wind the clock back a year and i would've had it, but i'm so far down my conversion now it's not worth me selling mine.

best of luck, sorry to hear about reason for selling.

hey craig, not being paying too much attention, but what sort of stuff are you doing at your place? i may in a few months pop up and see you if it is ok. bit of a journey, but i fancy have a look around awesomegti as well.

are you dealing with THS now?

ive been dealing with THS since i tested there decats

Our place is great its brand new and shiny but we could do with more display stuff

we deal with every marjor tuning company if theres are part ur after i should be able to get it

but your more than welcome to pop over for a brew when ever u like :)

well i'm after bits but was going to source from the states, but we'll see.

yeah i purchased my THS de-cat after reading your right up ages ago.

i'm more on a see what everyone else is doing, window shopping type thing at the moment, pretty dead set on one of the Spec clutches and flywheel that JCB has been hooking everyone up with. also pretty dead set on a ATP GT3071 conversion. but i'm open to other ideas, but also like to meet some more hardcore modders out there.

jcb does the DXD clutch i have the southbend 4 with single mass light flywheel

the turbo your keen on is the same one im after i can source these from AET turbo along with any turbosmart products like ex wastegates

hmm, i was having a dumb moment, i think it is the same clutch as you i was looking at.

i also have a contact through CR turbo's i think it is. but really don't know the exact specs of the ATP turbo, also i need manifold, fluid lines etc, if some one can make/provide these then i'd rather source from the UK.

really we need someone like yourself to put a budget Big turbo kit together. i appreciatte JBS do kits, but at a price. now i agree that JBS are very good, but they are what i call top of the quality table, i'm more interested in fitting myself kits, where as a kit provider, you are purely guarenteeing the products, not the fitment.

the biggist cost in making up a kit is the turbo

i can get the manifold and i can also make the downpipe in house which will keep cost down

the GT287153R Turbo comes in at retail 973.50

The manifold comes in at 130

The downpipe would cost around 150

then there is the lines which i dont have any info on price there is a company just round the conner who makes lines so i could always use them. but not sure what products they work with.

its a real good idea im also working with mega squirt making a plug and play ecu to one this kind of kit.

Can't see the point.

Just buy an S4 and mod it.

s4 is more expensive to fix when broken, 1.8T's are everywhere. plus i already have most of the car done now.

I would have bought it for that, i expected her to fetch at least anothe grand !! Tho the reserve wasnt met so maybe he didnt let it go

Don't think there will be any danger of him selling it for that!

Just goes to show that it's not always easy to sell a heavily modified car.

Hi,

Didn't sell it - standard Quattro Sports are going for around £3,500 to £4,000 on Autotrader and this has had another £25,000 plus spent on it over the time I've had it. The logic is there - to buy an A4 and do the work would be I recon a minimum of £3,500 plus what £6,000 for a BT conversion (and that's ignoring the rest of the work thats been done on the car) so selling for under £3,000 didn't make sense.

I expect I need to find the right audience...if anyone knows someone who would be interested please drop me an IM.

Cheers,

Greg