part-ex value.......

a4quat

Reaction score
Today i went to see possibly my next purchase! if the wifey will let me that is. But only got offered 2k off my car when i've just mot'd it and serviced it, so it is now serviced for 20k or 2 year (cos its been converted to long life servicing). I thought that was not very much at all or is it about right, the mileage on mine is 114k. By the way this is the vehicle i was looking at...http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...EN&model=TOUAREG&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

Wouldn't have thought it was that far off to be honest. Don't know how good Parkers is these days but with half the miles you could get 2800 according to them on trade in

You would get more than that privately, especially seeing it is service free for 2 years. There is one on Ebay at the moment with more miles/less service than yours at £1700 and its still got days to go. I would say it was woth at least 2500 - 3000 on ebay. Privately 3000 - 3500.

Dealers always give the crapest price for the car as they want to make a few quid if they sell it on. Unless you can get a deal on the VW that is too good to miss then sell it privately

Oh and if you had a bit more money my sister is selling her TOUAREG fully loaded with TV's, SATNAV, DVD, AC, Auto and cream leather trim with Dark Matalic Blue body in about a month.