APR Boost Gauge Fitted!

EssVier

There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.
Reaction score
Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
Firstly, huge thanks to Sarah at Awesome, for honouring a price set a year ago (£90 inc VAT) and for searchig high and low for all the correct fitting kit!

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg
]

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC000122.jpg

DSC000132.jpg

DSC000142.jpg

DSC000152.jpg

Before anyone says, I know I need a new pollen filter! The stealers were meant to have changed it on the last service in July, looks like it hasnr been changed for years! Shocking!

Very nice job looks spot on :)

So come on then whats on CD3 track number 14 ?? :)

Nice bit of driving music ? or Modifying music ?

Like it. does it come with the red illumination?
I have a VDO boost gauge but am struggling to get red bulb to fit!

It comes with a red and green cover to slide over the bulb, kinda like a mini-condom lol!
I went for red obviously! Looks so good at night! Bit distarcting though, as you want to look at the boost building!
Hell of a job to fit!

Do they carry them as that's the mount I want for mine but can't find it anywhere. Not intrested in the guage as I have one already for the job. I'm getting fed up of looking at my guage in an old boost pipe wedged between the dash and the windscreen, looks a bit pikey.

get the dremel out and make your own vent mount!. takes 5 minutes and if your careful looks pretty standard fit!

I've just managed to get hold of an AWE gauge with a white needle and red digits to match the S4 dials. Hope to get it fitted before my visit to the RR this weekend.

I like the vent cover, did Sarah get hold of that seperately from the gauge? I was just going to cut up one of the existing vents.

Blue_Thunder said:
I've just managed to get hold of an AWE gauge with a white needle and red digits to match the S4 dials. Hope to get it fitted before my visit to the RR this weekend.

I like the vent cover, did Sarah get hold of that seperately from the gauge? I was just going to cut up one of the existing vents.

It came like that, which wasa relief as I didnt fancy cutting the vents up.

Looks mint at night, and seems to be peaking at 10psi, does that sound about right? Has a healthy (-) reading too!

Hi
Yes it did come as a kit
NIce job there my dear :D looks good
Blimey it was a hunt for it , and it was a special one as it was second to last in the world
I have 1 left and we will honour that special price as has been said
Thank you for your kind words too ;)
Sarah