N75 J or H ??

g60leigh

Reaction score
Seen on ebay someone selling N75 valves with part no: 034906283H

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=350025013305&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=022

he is labeling them as RACE valve
Has anyone any idea if these are any better than the N75J valves?

I was running a J with good results but caught it and snapped the pipes connectors off so am going to have to replace it.

was not sure if this would permit more boost? any ideas or has anyone tried these?

i had a j valve on mine and it caused me huge problems not controlling boost etc........but alot of people on here do use them without a problem

i have used a j valve for a while with good results. Wondered if this other one would allow more boost?

i think a lot of maps still have the boost limit set to standard factory settings or something, my chipped uk map won't boost above 14psi at all. even with boost controller attached. some others i thik must lift it as people say they see upto 18psi, which i would love to get. though i guess my ko3 may struggle.

G60LEIGH what psi are you getting jsut had my aeb a4 remapped jsut peaking at 11psi

with the n75 j fitted (i snapped it last week so am on old one till i replace it) i was gettin 13-14 psi. (getting about 11 with old one)

so why am i sooooooooooooooooooo low on psi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it sa brand new remap

Well if anybody live in the SE area boarders of Kent I have a J valve just floating around my engine bay that you can have for a drink and your old one if you want to meet up as I run a EBC and I only have it plugged in to not throw a code.

how about if i post mine down to you with a beer token? Going on holiday so car can sit :hubbahubba:
Would my snapped one do to stop you getting error code? You can have that anyway if it helps you? Its all there and should glue together.

hmm wonder if EBC would be better?? how much work are they fitting/setting up docurly?

dave -

so can you just take the n75 valve out and leave it plugged in electronically, then attach a EBC and everything works ok?

i thought the n75 had to be taken out of the equation with a special remap?

just askign as my n75 is knackered and i might as well oust the manual bleed valve for an apexi EBC or something.

Yep you take it out the loop and just have it plugged in to the electrics stop engine codes. As for remapping I'm thinking of plugging it back in then remove it after and plug the EBC (Electronic Boost controller) back in but I will let the tuners tell me what’s best.

thanks dave, i'll give one a go., now to find wiring diagram for my ecu etc

macca said:
thanks dave, i'll give one a go., now to find wiring diagram for my ecu etc

Why do you need that as the EBC reads boost and then allows you to reset when your boost comes and how much based on how much boost the engine produces and trys to meet your needs.

The only time you would tap in to the ECU is when you use a piggback system or Standalone but then you would remove the ECU.

my orginal n75 is rusty as hell but how would i know it faulty? would my n75 cause lower psi? and then do i repalce with normal n75 or get a n75j? as i got remap and it aint right at all!

If it is not working correctly it will cause boost issues. There are cases of the J valve causing issues but in most they have worked fine.

If you have not replaced N75 valve I would with either the same or the J as you have very little to loose and had you been in London I would have swapped you mine and helped you fit it as the J can be a little bit of a pain to fit.

well ive already fitted a n75j before yes a pain but then i sort of sold it because i thought the j valve was causing the problems........it wasnt.......... my fault i know my loss