Audi S4 wanted for PPC Magazine photoshoot

edjshall

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Practical Performance Car magazine is doing seven-page buyers’ guide on the Audi S4 Bi-turbo (up to 2001), so we’re looking for a car to photograph in our studio.
If you’ve got a clean S4 that’s not white or silver (colours that don’t tend to work well in the studio – a bright colour works best) and would be up for having it studio shot and in the mag with a full set of the professional photographs sent to you, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. My E-mail address is ed@ppcmag.co.uk.
The studio is in Derby and the photoshoot would need to be within the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Ed Hall

I read PPC whenever I get the chance and the buyers guides are quite good.

Im guessing the A4 will have to look reasonably 'factory' for the guide - I don't think they tend to work when they use pics of heavily modified cars.

I'm sure theres a good few chaps on here that would be up for it.

They could also take pics of Siena's car, as a 'here's what you could achieve' modified comparision :rockwoot:

ps Doc I didn't mention your car cos its silver.

N

Can you let us know what edition the article will be in? I'd like to read it once done and it may get some of us hooked on your magazine afterwards!

Let me know if you don't get any responses with the car you need.

2285099215_a01777beb0_o.jpg

2285889462_e51f8167d6_o.jpg

Photos sent! Worth a go, noggy blue is the only colour they should be using, everyone knows it!

GSB1 said:
Can you let us know what edition the article will be in? I'd like to read it once done and it may get some of us hooked on your magazine afterwards!

Let me know if you don't get any responses with the car you need.

2285099215_a01777beb0_o.jpg

2285889462_e51f8167d6_o.jpg

Thats a very tidy looking s4 mate :)