My A4 B5 with LCR front lip fitted

Bong Water

In two minds
Reaction score
For those that might want to see pics of what it looks like and a cheeky pic of my car to go with it, I am happy with the lip but if you get close they used sealant to block the gaps which I cant tell if it makes it look tacky or not, its maybe because I know its there, from the pic distance though it looks great I think and its definitly staying

Still waiting for my ICC grill, was told it will be another 2 weeks today :(

Wheels soon

Comments and ideas of any nature welcome

Oh yeah, here is a close up from the day it fitted, think I posted it else where on here but someone else might be interested to see it

dsc00098wk4.jpg

I think the lip looks good. Glad you didn't paint it.

Thanks man, I am working on a theme with the black plastic and the red, should come together more when I have treated the OEM black plastics with restorer on the sides and rear and the new grill is on

Its fully debadged at the rear with a plain number plate

Looks nice. Like Sienna said, better not painted and adds a nice bit of contrast. What sort of price was it?

Lip looks good!! :icon_thumright: I want the same lip too! Where did you got that and what was the price? I've never seen that lip before. (In Finland we have mostly glassfibreshit lips for B5 in stores. :mad:)

I got it from a Seat dealer, someone on here kindly gave me the part number but if you just ask for the Leon Cupra R lip I am sure they will be able to provide it. I paid £30 but most seem to get them for around £20

The body shop said it wasnt particulary easy to fit, they had to heat it and bend it into place and then fill the gaps with silicon, there is also still a bit on each side over hanging but you can only see it if you get up close so I am not worried about it

Cheers all

Bong Water said:
I got it from a Seat dealer, someone on here kindly gave me the part number but if you just ask for the Leon Cupra R lip I am sure they will be able to provide it. I paid £30 but most seem to get them for around £20
Cheers all

JCT600 SEAT and the part number is 1ML805903 and cost £17.97 inc VAT

Looking Well :rockwoot:

After seeing it in those pics, i really do like it now! Definately getting one this month, and some facelift headlamps to top it off :)

ooo i like that!

is it a direct fit? you mention it needed some gaps filling? my stock one is all ripped and nasty! (btw, any one know how much a standard one is?)

does the undertray still clip onto it OK?

Hi, undertray is a totally seperate peice IIRC

The replacement plastic bit it £48 from Audi as I replaced mine for the LCR lip.

No its not really a direct fit, it needed heating and shaping and the ends trimming, then black silicon to fill up gaps. You can see the silicon up close but IMO its better than gaps

cool. certainly cheaper than the genuine audi part and looks cool too!

the undertray attaches to back edge of the front chin on eitherside infront of the wheel. i think it should also attach to the underside of the car, but mines hanging off....

any more photos?

thanks for in the info!

Oh no sorry you miss understand, the lower bumper plastic peice is a genuine Audi part which I replaced as it was knackered, £48 from Audi. The lip was from Seat and a totally seperate part. The undertray is a seperate part again but I didnt need to replace that as its out of site and in good condition

ah i see, i thought it replaced the entire lower black plastic peice of the bumper, looks like its all one bit in the pics! my error.

still tempted by one!

lol no sorry, but I am glad thats how it looks as thats what I wanted!

All in all it cost a fair bit for a cheap mod, £49 for new lower bumper valance, £30 for LCR lip (most places are £20 I got ripped off) and £20 to have it all fitted

I like the look!
I am going to give it a go.

daft question - do you know if VW or Audi dealer can get SEAT parts in? I cannot find a local seat dealer

Yeah Audi should be able to get it for you

Use the part code above