Carbon mirror covers fitted.

mac1403

Reaction score
Heres a few pics of the carbon covers fitted. They fit perfectly as you would expect seeing they are genuine Audi covers under the carbon. Quality and finish is excellent. Pricey, but worth it instead of the usual halfords sticker carbon. They look a lot greyer than they actually are cause the sun was out...unbelievable, but true!!

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

They were £165 including postage from Berlin. I don't suppose it was bad considering they are genuine caps and not exchange llike a lot of places. Still got the originals so could swap them back if i ever decided to sell her.

At £165, I'd say they're very fairly priced. Look great on your car.

Thanks guys. Am glad you all likey. Don't want to go too mad on the carbon, but thought B, C pillars and an M3 spoiler might look nice. Will have to see what sort of price they are running though. Carbon or divorce...decisions, decisions LOL

I chose divorce........

Problem came afterwards ,i can't afford carbon, hey ho !!

That looks really good, the pillars and the lip should finish it off

Yeah very nice love the look and am very interested in some as said before

Will definitely be interested in carbon fibre B-pillar trims.

They look lovely, do they mass produce stuff for the B5... been looking for carbon covers everywhere.

Nice one, David. Bookmarked.

Carbon fibre roof?

These fit pre facelift/facelift? Or both? Aren't they different? Group buy would be good, but then if everyone has em..........

stapo69 said:
These fit pre facelift/facelift? Or both? Aren't they different? Group buy would be good, but then if everyone has em..........

They can supply facelift or pre-facelift covers.

Just emailed em, quoted me 259 euros for mirrors, or 219 exchange. B-pillars are 169 euros or 149 exchange, and 12 euros postage to uk. So a little more than £165 now, just over £200 for the mirrors non exchange delivered.

Found somewhere going Golf ones for a good price
do you know how different a mk4 golf mirror to A4 is?:icon_thumright: