CAN THERE BE ANYTHING ELSE WRONG!!!!!!

AUDI TURBO

Reaction score
Ok as the regulars prob know ve had a HUGE list of problems with my audi. latest thing is oil sump feed was blocked and giving low oil pressure soooooooooooooooo decided to get new oil, oil filter, oil pump as pointless not doing that. so off me and me dad went subframe off, front off etc Before we even got to pump found a engine mount smashed to bits so rushed out got one from local spares shop, afters HOURS of work oil pump off and we decied to saw filter off to check it. OH MY GOD it had 6 holes left in the filter and no im not joking how my car survived i dont know. any way new pump fitted top of range 10-40W oil put back in. Oh nearly forgot we also found the alternator tensionor is knackered so that needs doing..........so put car back together and lowered her down started up and my car sounded lovely. It was so quite ticked over silently.So i got no oil light, yey and it even solved my ****** noisy engine. because got low oil pressure my cams were running noisy but not any more. BUT THEN WHATS THIS............ we pull the ****** car out and a pool of clear liquid on floor near back wheel your joking arnt you? brake caliper bleed valve puked its guts so back out again to get NEW caliper. WILL THIS CAR EVER BE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then today got a blowing noise and the gasket between turbo and down pipe shot to hell!!

Welcome to the pleasant world of automobile gremlins.

Sounds like you were pleased with the result from the oil etc so at least the engine is not going to seize on you.

Glad you got the pump and sump sorted out. Was there much garbage floating about in the sump blocking the pickup?

yes it was clogged to hell. oh and another update my key fob knackered it causing imboliser to keep cuuting in and so my car wont start!!!!!!!! and my alterntor pulley and belt shot too. And i have STILL got a thudding in the car every time i turn right in my car. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at some point i want to buy some treats for my ****** car no parts!! i want remap and window tints