Feeler: Parting out a few of my mods

How much for the wheels? Are they the ones in the photo?

They are indeed Anito. I'm open to offers, but need a good set of Audi alloys in return (to sell the car).

PIC_0004.jpg

BTW any chance of a close-up picture of those small marks?

Here's my car with it's wheels.

I Guess if you are interested then the question is how much, I've got smaller wheels in perfct nick and good tyres. You have bigger wheels in pretty good nick and tyres will min tread. I realise you will want some money otherwise there is no point you doing a deal, question is how much?

hey have u got a close up pic of the rear bumber?

How much for xenons?
Is it just the xenon ballasts and bulbs? If so what bulb size? If it's the headlights as well are they the 1 piece '99 on or the 2-piece projectors for before that?

Cheers

Andrew

Last 2 Questions:

What Size tyres are you running at the moment?
What Make?

Cheers

Well I've seen decents Xenons for £150 from states on ebay minus shipping costs. Obviously though these are OEMs! Did your A4 come with the 1-piece headlights or did you fit them yourself with the help of a grinder?! If it ain't hard to fit the 2-piece headlights myself I would offer £130 + p&p. What happens when you flick to high beam and back? Is there a period of worrying darkness as the xenons turn back on?

I didn't realise you had to add import tax plus VAT!! All starting to sound a little expensive!
How much would you like for your xenons? That's a better question!

Excursion, if you can tell me how much everything will be(except price of bumper) i will make you an offer.

What are you planning on switching to, car wise?

Mark,

I Think I will have to skip this opportunity. Just bought a new TV and having £500 worth of mods to my bike next week. That plus the fact that I will probably have to put £400-500 (at least) worth of tyres on very soon means i'm asking a bit much of the finances.

Sorry, would really have liked them, just poor timing.

Hi Excursion,

Newbie here!
How much for your rear bumper and what is that funky bootlid spoiler you have there??

I have a 2000 V reg SE 110 TDI in Mora blue (I think that's what the colour's called) and need front and rear bumpers since mine have carpark scars.

So far I've had the dinks/scratches painted and fitted Competition alloys. Next up is a nice pair of bumpers (S4 ones easy to fit?) and then Eibach springs/dampers.

Many thanks,
Paz

Excursion, I had no idea S4 bumpers were that expensive.
I'm sorry to have messed you about but I'd better stick to standard ones, I've seen them at circa £70 each in good condition.... unless of course you'd accept such a paltry sum for your fine S4 specimen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Cheers