do these look like they will fit a B5 facelift?

mac1403

Reaction score
Just wondering if these would fit. The guy selling them says they are for a facelift B5, but something about them doesn't look right.

carbon.jpg

Yes, they will fit. Facelift has more of an angle at the inner edge (closest to the window? than the pre-facelift units.

From the look of the picture, these ARE facelift shells.

Thats good news, just got to try and afford them now. Mucho expensive!!

come on share the info, do they have any pre facelift or do i have to change my wing mirrors ??? :)

You really do not want to know the price. These things are like rocking horse ***** to get hold of and don't they know it!!!. For a pair of these babies you are looking at about £175 (They are not exchange like some companies ask for) And they are not your cheap stick on wrap around CF, they are from a company called carbon works Berlin. They will make what ever ones you want...basically anything in Carbon ie B pillars covers etc. Here are a couple of better pics. If anyone is interested I could see what sort of price negotiation i could get.

cwberlin2.jpg

cwberlin1.jpg

if they have some that will fit the B5 then im interested and a set of roof rails in carbon would be very cool :) for the avant

Markey said:
if they have some that will fit the B5 then im interested and a set of roof rails in carbon would be very cool :) for the avant

AYE!!!!

is there a web site Mac???

Markey said:

What are you after, facelift or pre-facelift? I will email them and ask

I'll be interested in B-pillar carbon covers, and I wonder, if they'll consider making the Euro S4 reap bumper black lip...

I think they will make what ever you want. But their prices reflect that though. They do occasionally sell on Ebay motors...worth a look every now and then.

For the people who showed interest in Carbon bits for their motors. Here is the reply I recieved when I asked what they could make and prices. They are not the cheapest, but their stuff looks top quality. I have ordered mirror covers for mine, so we could wait and see what they are like before anyone thought about anything for themselves

Hello,
We make all types of mirror case. 5 sets are no problem. We can sell for 330$ per set. We have sets for all Audi models. The Avant roof rail in carbon is no problem. You send me your roof rail and i make this in carbon. Or i buy a original roof rail and make this in carbon?

regards,Jan

I bet the roof rails would not be cheap at all.

I am defo interested in a pair of carbon mirrors for my car :) which is pre facelift 1997/8 nice one mac :)

billybravo said:
i would be intrested i a roof skin :)

LOL. They would probably make you one. Seems they have no limits, as long as ur pockets have no limits either.