pics of me project

It's a bit in yer face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

One of the things I like about Audi's generally is that they are understated.

Andy,

Where did you get your bodykit from? And how much would the front cost?

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Sweet! Dont like the rear lights, but each to his own!

Looks good tho!

Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to say, I also don't really car for the tail lights, but i like the car all the same. Since you have smoked sidemarkers, and i know you have somewhat smoked-alteza, you should try the completely smoked non-alteza taillight(99.5+) just an opinion.

looks a wee bit ott for me m8, are you from n.ireland?
as i see you are on jon wink breaks site

Anhd what year is that car? 2001? Looks really good. You really changed the way it started out as.

Didn't realise they made a diesel RS4 (non Avant).
Lose the RS4 badge, it's worse than putting an M3 badge on a 318i (or even a 5 series which I saw recently).

haha i agree. "it's better to be smart then look smart"
what happens when a real rs4 pulls up next to you? and all you hear is a rev at 55 hundred rpms... will you challenge when all you have the same is a badge.

That is class! I've always wanted to have a fast as #### car and badge it as something else. then everyone will be gutted when ya pull away at the lights and destroy them!!!!

I think the car would look really tasteful if you changed the rear lights to the normal facelift ones or even smoked ones. too many cars with modded lights! Is there a audi sport badge you can get? That way you're not lying about anything and just makes it look better? Not too sure about the wind deflectors on the windows. But other than that, a very good effort!!!!

P.S. I like the M3 spoiler. I've seen that on another forum!! Looks good!