This might be some use...but then again!!!

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
This may have been done before, but whilst messing with Photoshop, i decided to see what my car would look like in a different colour.

I have saved the file, so if any of you boys and girls want to see what colour suits a B5, before you go off and have it painted, give me a shout and i'll see what i can do.:icon_thumright:
DPP_0023_copy.jpg

One of the guys on audizine painted theirs in gun metal (darkish grey) colour which looks awesome. But I'd like to see what Avus silver looks like on the A4/S4.

Road Razor said:
One of the guys on audizine painted theirs in gun metal (darkish grey) colour which looks awesome. But I'd like to see what Avus silver looks like on the A4/S4.

DPP_0023_grey.jpg

CAL1470 – Top PS skills – my employees aren't that proficient and they've been in the business for a while!!! What do you do for a living?

robbie5 said:
CAL1470 – Top PS skills – my employees aren't that proficient and they've been in the business for a while!!! What do you do for a living?

Unfortunately, i work at an Audi Stealer.
But if the money, the company car, pension and healthcare plan is up to scratch, i'll call you.:icon_thumright: :lmfao:

cal1470 said:
Unfortunately, i work at an Audi Stealer.
But if the money, the company car, pension and healthcare plan is up to scratch, i'll call you.:icon_thumright: :lmfao:

LOL!!!