Chris NottJMB Retrofits

Thread: Just wondering

5th Gear

Status

Exclamation Just wondering

I know there have been a lot of threads about this on here. But, has anyone ever been able to find carbon B5 mirror covers. I have searched the net and come up with nothing. There are a couple of places in HK which do them, but only for the B6.
    I have found some nice carbon inlays for the B pillar and for the rear window insert and thought it would finish the whole thing off nice with the mirror covers. I could just go for S4 covers but they are like rocking horse ****e to find and expensive too.
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    There was a guy gonna make them for us, but i think he has been ill. I have the B pillar covers. so if you are getting a set, see if its not too much extra for a spare set for the rear, would save carriage etc etc as its probably from the US

I did once find somone doing them on Ebay.de, but he only did the stubby mirror

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzan A4
    There was a guy gonna make them for us, but i think he has been ill. I have the B pillar covers. so if you are getting a set, see if its not too much extra for a spare set for the rear, would save carriage etc etc as its probably from the US

I did once find somone doing them on Ebay.de, but he only did the stubby mirror

No problem. If i ever get the carbon mirror thing sorted I will ask about a set for you. Am going to start a new thread regarding the carbon mirrors as i think i may have found a supplier.
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.