LCR Lip

Bong Water

In two minds
Reaction score
I see some of the A3 boys rocking them, has anyone tried to retro fit one to an A4 B5?

They must be similar in shape on the bottom of the front bumper?

Cheers

:sly:

Yeah
100_0503.jpg

4.jpg

got a closer pic of that lip chris?

Now thats a nice subtle mod!

Tis an S4 bumper though and slightly different, mine is the normal style, do you think it will still fit? Where can I get one, Seat obviously but could be costly, scrappies etc I guess?

Cool, do you have the standard front bumper?

If so, are you attaching to the bottom of the standard black plastic apron?

these any good boys??

There is abit of chopping to do on the edges and in the middle, i'll tryo get a better pic tonight, if its still ight when i get back boys

Thanks man, I dont suppose there is anymore and how he went about fitting it?

Is he still on the forum?

He's definately still on the forum - JIM! calling JIM! :jump:

You will need to trim the 2 centre posts that clip into the Leon bumper, and trim a little off the ends for neatness as it's a touch too long. Otherwise a few carefully placed self-tappers should do it.

There's always the search, but seeing as you're still a nooby (just) I'll let you off - Go to page 3 of this for A3 info that is pretty much what you need to do on an A4...

Thats cool, sorry I am a noobie but not a noobie to forums, I didnt think this was such a popular mod so should have searched.

Ill keep my openen for one and get a price from Seat as my car goes into the body shop soon and I could get him to do it.

Anyone confirm the years of the Leon that the splitter comes from to avoid any mistakes?

Thanks

Heres another pic

I got mine from JCT600 SEAT and the part number is 1ML805903 and cost £17.97 inc VAT, bargain :thumbsup: