Merc wheels

Bong Water

In two minds
Reaction score
Decided what I am doing with my car and I am going to stick to it.

I keep seeing B5's with merc wheels and they suit the car so well, where can I find them?

Is it a case of eyes pealed for used ones, I hope not :(

SWT do reps but they say they wont fit my car. What is the wheel fitment details for the B5?

Anyway, 18" Merc wheels and a slight drop methinks and a clean look, that will do me, not to fussed about performance figures for now

Cheers me dears :icon_thumright:

5x112 ET43, ebay lots of them

SWT should have some wheels to fit, if not ebay and second hand ones really. I was very tempted by some merc wheels for a while. Even did a photo shop......

DSC00002copy.jpg

robbie5 said:
You're rather handy with PS!!

Ha ha not really its very basic but looks ok from a distance if you squint lol :icon_thumright:

ill try and get some better angle pics on Sat for ya
i12932.jpg

i22932.jpg

Mercedes wheels look cool. Have the correct PCD of 5x112, but definitely require spigot rings, as the centre-bore's larger than the Audi's 57.1mm.

OMG thanks for the pics they look so good!!

Thanks for the fitment info, ill contact SWT again as if I can get reps that are a direct fit and without the merc badge that would be better.

More pics please!! That photoshop is awesome!!

Have a looky at this, what you think?

URL]

URL]

thats the problem i have, i want rid of that merc badge but cant find the size of it or were to get audi replacements

Update: the size of the center cap is 76mm and Audi OEM badges dont fit :nunu:

Bong Water said:
OMG thanks for the pics they look so good!!

Thanks for the fitment info, ill contact SWT again as if I can get reps that are a direct fit and without the merc badge that would be better.

More pics please!! That photoshop is awesome!!

Have a looky at this, what you think?

URL]

URL]

Looks great!

Is Phil r the green one?

They are genuine merc rims

This is proving difficult, might have to go aftermarket in this kind of 'style'

diesal-a4, how did you get yours to fit?

I might look into getting the merc badge removed if poss, machined out?

robbie5, thanks mate, thats my car and some kind soul on another forum did the shops for me

I didnt fit them mate they came with the motor but shes going into the shop for some work this week and ill have a nosey for you.

the Merc Badge is a simple center cap, it should pop out as normal but Audi dont make replacement center caps at 76mm which is the size of Merc Caps

Only thing i can think of is to take the merc center caps out, remove the chrome symbol from the plastic,
mb8.jpg

fill the holes with some body filler, smooth off, repaint sliver and them take the audi rings from these.

and stick them on to the repainted backing. I have a set of these caps but they wont fit, however the rings can be removed

Good idea man, could work!

For now I am going to ring around some alloy wheel shops, there are loads around here, see what they have from trade ins etc

Cheers peeps!