My bargain wheels? Woohoo

macattax

Reaction score
Just got some wheels I saw advertised in the classified mag this week.
They are Genuine 18" Audi RS4 Alloys.
Came of a 2005 Audi A4 S line.
They didnt come with tyres unfortunatley but I only paid £130 for them, which I think is a good price, what you guys think?

Specs are 4 x 8J x 18 ET 43 Part numbers are 4E0601025AB.
They need some attention, 2 wheels have small but a little deep gouges in them not to big but needs attention. The other 2 wheels have minor kerb damage but its mostly surface scraping.
They came with the centre caps (bonus!).

They look like these but of course not in such good condition lol.

17118040__1197384298__1__3-ca977ffce6d1a04abb850138bf1e1d01.__big__.jpg

I couldnt find the part numbers anywhere on the insidee rim while I was looking at them and the guy didnt know where to look either so I told him id take the gamble and if they didnt fit I would sell them on again.
It wasnt till I got home and took of the centre cap for a little nosey that I noticed the fitment size.

So what you guys think of the price + the style + will this size fit my car ok?

My birthdays coming up soon so if anyone asks what I want I will say buy me a tyre fella LMAO.

Just hope they are suitable for the ****** car :scared2:

Cheers,
Mac.

At ET43, they'll fit your car fine.

They're not RS4 wheels though - RS4 wheels are 8.5"x18" ET 20.

You could get them refurbed and sell them on ebay – you'll probably get around £500 as they are genuine. I've seen a set of these on ebay with quality tyres at £1200!!! :w00t:

Very nice you could do what the boys say above, or get em on the car and every time you look at them you can think they look fapping nice and they were a bargin :) thats what im going to do with my BBSs

Sounds like you got a complete bargain mate. A few years ago I got 17" Skoda wheels that were only 3 months old complete with good tires for £300! Bought them off a tire fitter who fitted and balanced them for free too. I grinned a lot that day :happy: .

Last edited by a moderator:
billybravo said:
i could prob sort you some tyres mate :)

Cool id be very interested in that if the price is is right.
Pm me more details m8.

Siena said:
At ET43, they'll fit your car fine.

They're not RS4 wheels though - RS4 wheels are 8.5"x18" ET 20.

Well I didnt mean they are straight of an RS4 but thats the name they are known by = RS4 style wheels (old style) Google it. Good to know that they will be a good fit cheers !

robbie5 said:
You could get them refurbed and sell them on ebay – you'll probably get around £500 as they are genuine. I've seen a set of these on ebay with quality tyres at £1200!!! :w00t:

OMFG wow didnt realise they went for that much on Ebay.

robbie5 said:
Very nice you could do what the boys say above, or get em on the car and every time you look at them you can think they look fapping nice and they were a bargin :) thats what im going to do with my BBSs

Lol great minds think alike . I had thought about selling them and came to the exact same conclusion as you did. There arent many A4s with these wheels around my way as most people I know have opted for S4 wheels which around here are the mainstay of the A4 modders making S4 wheels very common tbh.
so I will prob get get some admirers and possibly people might offer to buy them off me for good money. But I just got a rotary tool from argus so I when I get a few hours I will do a wheel a day and then perhaps relaquer them. I will first read up big time on all about refurbing before I even touch the wheels.
What kind of filler is reccomeded for audi allloys and any reccomends on laquers?

Cheers Lads :icon_thumright:

you can buy 18" RS4 alloys brand new with rubber on ebay for £450..

a friend of a friend trades/sells them on ebay

edit: they may be RS6 alloys he offered me..