Chris NottVolks Autos
    5th Gear

Status

would ET20 be ok

Hi all, still looking at wheels and was wondering if ET20 would be ok. I guess this would mean they would sit out a bit further. The tyre size is 235/40/18 if thats any help. PCD is sorrect at 112.
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Even with 225's, I reckon ET20 will be difficult to fit within the confines of stock A4/S4 wheel arches.

With 235's, I'd say it may be impossible to fith those wheels, without rubbing.

Owner

Status
    Yeah would be touch and go.

I have 20mm spacers on my et43 wheels and its fine but they are just 17s with 225/45/17.

I would guess they will maybe ok (just) at the rear but will rub if too low at the front and if its not low enough they will look like they stick out.
    A4 1.8T Quattro, FMIC, Coilovers, B&M short shift, 312mm Brakes, Stage 4 clutch, Awe Gauge, Uprated antiroll bars, plus more bits. Pics Here

jcb
    6th Gear

Status
    they won't fit, they are for RS4 or similar and they have much wider arches.
    think you will find they are 8" rims anyway so you are unlikely to get away with any skinny tyres.