PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION

AUDI TURBO

Reaction score
Do lowering springs make big difference to handling? if so which is best at good price bracket.
what about full suspension what best for about £300.00

i have weitec gtn's which are good for everyday use and gives you a bit of height control, wouldn't say they are stiff enough for track use though, but nice for everyday, bit bumpy when i had my 19's on, but i think that was more lack of tyres having sidewalls. am going to get 17 or 18 inch wheels as the car handles better with them on.

im also interested in lowering my avant, not wanting coilovers thou,
just a decent solid reliable everyday kit, not cheap. i had bilstein on one of my previous cars, and loved it,

just wondering if there is a similar kit availible or am i going to be tied to a coil over kit?

ive got brand new not fitted eibach 30 mm lowering springs and used audi sport shocks for sale to fit A4 2.8 Q B5 AVANT OR SALOON

please pm if intrested

gives me a lot to think about.
wont be doing anything till end of feb at least, but that gives me time to research what would be best for me,
im thinking of bilstien shocks, and eibach springs 30mm possibly....

I have KW v3's 3 way adjustable. on full soft at the moment (crappy city roads), low speed (sub 25mph) ride can be hard over potholes etc.....where they come alive is at speed! over 40mph they soak up high frequency hits (think, cats eyes, potholes etc) like they are not there.
haven't got the height quite right yet, but they give you a great deal of adjustability to control understeer/oversteer balance.

cornering is a joy now compared to the stock sports susp.

not cheap but stainless with massive guarantee